Cut Risk and Boost Business Efficiency with Datacom’s Locally-Managed Data Centres and Flexible Service Levels
Nearly 60 per cent of the average Australian business’s IT budget goes toward maintaining infrastructure and daily operations, according to Gartner. It’s a cost that is directly linked to organisations holding tight to most of their IT equipment in-house. By keeping infrastructure in-house, businesses are forced to continually maintain, repair and secure it, a trend that inevitably leads to:
- Rising costs: You have to upgrade servers over time and maintain generators and heating and cooling systems to prevent outages and damage.
- More risk of downtime: Poorly maintained in-house infrastructure can lead to unavailability, resulting in business interruption that costs your organisation thousands of dollars.
- An inability to scale or innovate: A lack of network resources in-house makes it difficult to try out new technologies such as cloud computing.
With 11 different centres in seven locations across Australia and New Zealand, Datacom's data centre services have helped thousands of organisations remove these infrastructure headaches from their operations. With our data centre services, you get the assurance of continuous business operation and infrastructure availability, allowing you to drive business efficiency and profitability. Datacom data centre services offer:
- Flexible service agreements: Our data centre services remove risk and create more choice through customised service levels and service options, allowing for greater flexibility and scale through options such as shared racks, private racks and dedicated caged areas, co-location and cloud services.
- Local access and security: Rest easier knowing your infrastructure is secured in local data centres, with local support and around-the-clock security, maintenance and monitoring by accredited data centre services staff. All redundant power, cooling, fire protection systems, space allocation and physical security are handled for you through our data centre services. Our regional presence also means we manage failover between data centres and site-to-site replication to eliminate downtime.
- Entry to other managed services: We offer traditional managed services in additional to managed services in the form of cloud, disaster recovery, business continuity planning and virtualisation. That means data centre services customers can come to one provider, under one contract, for all their managed service’s needs. One provider means less hassle, fewer relationships to manage and fewer bills to pay at the end of each month.
Are you ready to get rid of your infrastructure headaches for good? Then fill out our contact form to discuss signing up for our data centre services.
Find out more about our hosting services