Save Money and Improve Service through Datacom’s Local Managed IT Services and Managed IT Support Model
What happens when one or more members of your IT staff call in sick and leave the rest of the department stretched too thin? Are you left with the risk of losing productivity if one of your critical technology systems goes down and can’t be addressed?
What if you had managed IT support to leverage?
With a shortage of skilled IT labour in Australia, acquiring and maintaining the right IT staff to keep operations going is increasingly difficult. You have an alternative: Turn to Datacom to provide IT managed services. Our managed IT support delivers technology solutions that will leave your onsite staff better-positioned to handle their daily workload and pursue strategic IT projects.
Let our IT managed services and managed IT support work for you
With Datacom’s managed IT services and managed IT support, your IT department can achieve:
- Faster IT project delivery times and quality outcomes, backed by service-level agreements that guarantee high performance of your IT managed services contract
- Lower total cost of ownership by outsourcing your non-core business functions to IT managed services and requiring fewer full-time IT staff members
- The ability to ramp up for particular projects with on-demand access to highly-skilled IT resources through IT managed services
Datacom provides an extensive range of managed IT services and IT solutions as part of our ongoing managed IT support offering that is grouped into six key service areas. These managed IT services and IT solutions are delivered using ITIL® best practice standards and procedures.
We pride ourselves on providing a flexible, local approach to all of our managed IT services and IT solutions offerings. Our IT managed services aim is to give our customers managed IT support to help them realise:
- Business agility and transparency: Customers have access to best practice IT managed services delivery models that allow them to leverage economies of scale, however, we are able to customise these models accordingly. We aim to give you seamless, transparent service delivery of your managed IT services and adjust quickly to your changing business needs so you stay agile. You can sign up for 12 months of managed IT support and have a 90-day exit clause of your IT managed services contract.
- A local approach to managed IT support with national leverage: We operate under a “Sell here, deliver anywhere” model for managed IT services. We give you local, direct contacts, but can leverage IT managed services skills from our other Australian locations if you need them to facilitate your IT solutions.
- Seamless integration of IT solutions: We integrate our managed IT services and IT solutions into the business, instead of taking over your organisation. We learn your organisation and work hard to understand it. You’ll have an ongoing, trusted partnership to facilitate managed IT support so you get enduring performance through your managed IT services.
Interested in learning how you can leverage Datacom's IT managed services to improve IT performance and lower costs? Fill out the contact form so you can begin the conversation with one of our managed IT services consultants.