Datacom’s Server and Desktop Virtualization Solutions: A Better Way to Manage Your Servers, Desktops and Devices
Chances are, your organisation has already undertaken some component of virtualization, and statistics show it’s likely to be related to your servers. Server virtualization helps cut costs and energy consumption by migrating physical servers to virtual machines and reducing the number of remaining servers, racks and equipment in your data centre. It allows you to disassociate your hardware requirements from your Windows server requirements and speed up deployment by cloning a virtual machine.
But did you know you can further extend your investment in virtualisation by further virtualizing servers and considering your desktops and applications? Datacom can make sense of your end-user computing needs and devise server and desktop virtualization strategies and solutions related to:
- Cloud services to assist with the move to cloud or as “as a Service” delivery model. We can offer a high level of security and flexible entry and exit agreements traits Longhaus says make us one of the Most Trusted Cloud Providers in Australia
- Architecture development and integration services to deliver a coherent server or desktop virtualization strategy and roadmap
- Best choice technology platforms from a variety of vendors, allowing your decisions to focus on business benefit instead of vendor relationships. We are experienced in using server or desktop virtualization solutions from vendors such as Microsoft, such as Windows virtual desktops, VMWare and Citrix
- Enterprise management solutions covering server management, monitoring and mobile device management through free-form outsourcing that lets you remain flexible in your contract
- Software asset management services to help manage your assets as you move into the desktop virtualization or Windows virtual desktops environment, with the added benefit of open service contracts so you only select the services you need
- A deep understanding of various licensing arrangements including volume licensing to help maximise cost benefits and ensure you have the right licenses for the software you will use in your virtualised environment
- Desktop deployment, support and national field services offered by local consultants as you deploy your desktop solution, whether it be purely virtualised or a blend of Windows virtual desktops and traditional end-user computing
Want more information about Datacom’s server and desktop virtualization services? Provide us with your contact details above and a local Datacom representative will be in contact soon.
Learn more about Datacom's server and desktop virtualization solutions: