Boost Productivity and Business Collaboration with Datacom’s Managed Unified Communications Solutions
Imagine never again having to hear an employee say, “I’m still waiting for a response on that.” Imagine no longer having to waste precious hours hunting down the right person to answer your question. Imagine knowing exactly where each member of your workforce is all the time.
Business collaboration through unified communications makes this all possible. By integrating email, unified messaging, chat and video, you can ensure your workforce stays connected and on track to complete key business tasks. As unified communications doesn’t come as a cookie-cutter solution, you need a provider like Datacom to source the right technologies from the right vendors and tie it all together into a productivity-boosting, business collaboration package that addresses issues such as:
- Slow response time: Business collaboration and unified communications solutions such as unified messaging let you make important businesses decisions and get access to relevant data faster because you can find which users are available, which often reduces response time from days to minutes.
- Limited access to remote and mobile workers: Your workforce stays connected with access to video and mobile support across networks and devices, whether they are scattered across the country or the world.
- Device dependency: Through integration with third-party applications, unified communications can streamline the experience across interfaces. Capabilities such as unified messaging help build true business collaboration.
- Business collaboration barriers: Workers can use their device of choice to share data and media with colleagues and review reports, graphs and slides to foster business collaboration.
Datacom delivers advanced unified communications networks that integrate your fixed and mobile, voice and data communications into a single environment and manages the full project lifecycle. Our unified communications and business collaboration solutions include IP telephony, Voice over IP (VoIP) and traditional telephony; customisable knowledge-sharing platforms; presence; video and web conferencing; instant messaging; unified messaging; collaboration applications; project management and routing, switching, load balancing and quality-of-service technologies. We can also integrate these technologies with your current or legacy systems.
Tell us your goal – increased productivity, mobility, customer satisfaction –, and we’ll source the right technology for you. We bring a unified communications and business collaboration solution that is specific to your business needs by:
- Remaining vendor-neutral: We don’t take an off-the-shelf approach to business collaboration and unified communications; we will work with a variety of vendors and technologies to integrate the right products for your specific business to deliver a high-value solution. Whether it’s Microsoft Lync or unified messaging through Cisco, we have deep experience implementing varied unified communications technologies from major vendors.
- Evaluating your environment: We help evaluate your unified communications and business collaboration requirements, risks and costs to establish a business case and program. We won’t suggest a unified communications solution that goes beyond your budget or involves technologies your business does not yet need. If you already have technologies you favour, such as unified messaging, we can integrate new unified communications solutions into your current environment.
- Delivering your solution fast: You can expect to receive a rapid ROI on the unified communications projects we implement when cost reductions are quantified with productivity and customer service improvements. With IP-based hosted solutions, we can deliver otherwise complex, blended call centre solutions on your site within days, allowing your business to rapidly react to market opportunities.
Ready to streamline your business collaboration and communications to boost productivity and mobility? Learn how Datacom can bring unified communications to your business by contacting us in the form at the top left.