Technical Security Services (TSS)
Whilst internet-enabled business technology is evolving fast, cyber threats are evolving even faster. Conventional ‘one-size-fits-all’ and product-centric approaches to security simply cannot keep pace. A more fluid, tailored approach to cyber security and an in-depth knowledge of the threats is essential to minimise business risk.
Datacom Technical Security Services (TSS)
was founded in 2010 by former Australian Government technical intelligence and information security specialists with more than 50 years combined knowledge. Their backgrounds cover threat prevention, information security, technical investigation, remediation, capability development and counter cyber exploitation. TSS can mitigate and minimise risks posed by threat actors looking to disrupt your business operations or covertly steal data of economic value from your enterprise.
For enquiries, please use this email link to contact TSS
Information is the lifeblood of all organisations, and protecting this information today requires far more attention than in the past. The rapid adoption of Internet-enabled services has far outpaced cyber security solutions, creating both a capability gap and a demand in the market that Datacom TSS fills. TSS has unique knowledge of the contemporary cyber threat landscape and on-line espionage, which is unparalleled in the Australian market. TSS is also an expert provider of technical security services like penetration testing, code reviews and security architecture design and can develop tailored strategic, tactical and operational services for enhancing the overall security posture of your organisation.
Datacom offers a different approach to cyber security by building partnerships with our clients to deliver practical, tailored and implementable security solutions that align with organisational goals, all while minimising cost and disruption to your business.
Improve organisational resilience against sophisticated cyber threats
We have in-depth knowledge of contemporary cyber threats and can provide integrated cyber security strategies and practical technical advice, ensuring your most valuable and sensitive data and assets are protected from attacks.
Enhance your organisations cyber security IQ
We work in partnership with your people, developing their knowledge of the latest threats and strategies. It is an approach that complements the solutions we recommend and implement, strengthening security at a cultural level, as well as a technological level.
Deliver proven and cost-effective security
Our experience responding to hundreds of cyber intrusions gives us unique insights into the most effective security controls for resisting real-world attackers. This knowledge enables us to provide focussed and road-tested security controls that mitigate threats while minimising cost to business.
Why we are different:
- Expert technical security specialists with more than 50 years combined experience
- We are an independent company within the Datacom Group
- Unique threat knowledge from our experience working in Defence, Security and Intelligence agencies in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom
- We have a flexible commercial model so we can tailor security services to meet your business needs and budget
- Security cleared personnel who are extremely discreet, trustworthy and highly professional
Datacom Technical Security Services offers a unique mix of services to the Australian information security market. Our services are divided amongst three core specialities:
- Strategic: Assisting you with long-term security planning and developing a roadmap to improve security.
- Tactical: Flexible access to security specialists for the short- to medium-term to address skill gaps or to conduct independent assessments and security validation.
- Operational: Day-to-day protection of your business against financial, reputational and operational risks, with our threat intelligence and incident response services.
- Tailored solutions aligned to your business needs that improve your organisational resilience to sophisticated cyber threats.
- Practical advice and implementable options that are not driven by or tied to product relationships. We choose the best solution to meet our client’s specific circumstances.
- Deeply technical and comprehensive service that is founded on years of experience responding to hundreds of cyber intrusions to protect the national interests of the Australian Government.
- Clear path to an improved security posture to simplify security and help your organisation implement the most effective security controls for resisting real-world attackers.
- Services aligned with your business needs. We work in partnership with your people to enhance your organisation’s cyber security IQ and reduce your business risk to an acceptable level.
TSS consists of founding members of the Federally-endorsed Council for Registered Ethical Security Testers (CREST) initiative. InfoSec accreditations held within the team include CREST Certified Tester, Offensive Security Certified Professional, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and SABSA Certified Security Architect.
Don't leave your business exposed to cyber threats. Contact TSS specialists
today to learn how we can assist you in improving your organisation’s cyber security posture and minimise your business risks.