Know Your Software License Status Anywhere, Anytime
No one enjoys keeping track of software and licensing. As a result, very few organisations do.
Maybe you know some who skate by tracking licenses in a handful of spreadsheets maintained by multiple employees. It can work...until an auditor comes knocking on their door. The latest Gartner statistics show 65 per cent of organisations were audited by a software vendor in the last year.
Without an effective software asset management service, your organisation could face the risks of:
- Paying too much in software licensing fees for unused software.
- Licenses expiring without anyone's knowledge.
- Audits that can reveal use of unlicensed software, resulting in steep fines from major software distributors like Microsoft.
Faulty reporting that doesn’t account for all assets, impeding critical decision-making during the licensing process and creating unnecessary software purchases as new staff members are added.
Datacom can minimise audit risks with software asset management services designed specifically for your organisation.
Whether you’re in the process of considering updating your Microsoft volume license
or have already procured licensing and are embarking on a large desktop deployment
project, you can rely on Datacom to provide software asset management services that will relieve your staff from tedious and time-consuming licensing tasks. We can also assist after a software virtualisation
project to ensure you aren’t over or under licensed.
We offer you a convenient approach to software asset management services, including:
- The marriage of software asset management and hardware asset management to free your staff to focus on large-ticket goals. If you recently standardised your PC fleet for an optimisation project.
- Complete accountability of all your software, and if you choose, hardware assets that minimises the likelihood of audit failures. If you're ever audited, we can produce a full report detailing everything an auditor will ask for.
- Complete insight into your available assets, and friendly, expert advice on the best way to leverage them.
- Robust reporting as part of your software asset management service to provide insight for decision-making that allows you to compete more effectively.
- 24/7 access to the status of licenses and automatic notifications when expirations draw close, as we can procure and manage licensing on your behalf.
With Datacom's software asset management services, you can optimise your organisation's desktop with the information that keeps you compliant and offers the insights you need to make decisions. And with our convenient, flexible approach to IT management, you’ll be able to streamline costs and remain agile.
- Whether you’re utilising our software asset management services or other IT services such as desktop support, we offer flexible, open service contracts and an open price book so you can specify the exact services you need without paying for superfluous extras.
- Your software asset management service agreements will come with a 90-day opt-out or change clause to enable you to adjust your Datacom services, so you remain agile as your business evolves.
- With offices throughout Australia and New Zealand, you’ll receive software asset management experts who will provide you with a personalised approach to software asset management for your business.
Want more information about Datacom’s software asset management services? Provide us with your contact details above and a local Datacom representative will be in contact soon.
Learn about Datacom’s desktop solutions:
Volume License Agreements
Open Value License