Let Datacom Help You Acquire the Right Microsoft Licensing Agreement for Your Organisation’s Desktop Licensing Needs
If your organisation has 250 users or greater and you’re not taking advantage of a Microsoft Licensing Enterprise Agreement, you could be leaving money on the table and spending more time than necessary managing software licensing. A Microsoft Licensing Enterprise Agreement for desktop licensing can offer organisations that want to standardise IT across the organisation an easier, more affordable way to manage their volume licenses through:
- Attractive volume discounts – up to 40% compared to other desktop licensing arrangements
- A single, company-wide agreement for desktop licensing
- The option to use on-premise and cloud products
- Included desktop licensing benefits such as software deployment planning, user training, technical support and more
As one of only a few certified and approved Microsoft licensing resellers in Australia and New Zealand, we advise clients on how to get the most out of their desktop licensing, and help them take advantage of all of the desktop licensing benefits that come with their Microsoft Licensing Enterprise Agreements. This includes reviewing your Microsoft licensing agreement before or after a software virtualisation
project to ensure you remain compliant. If you’re standardising your PC fleet for desktop optimisation, we can help with hardware procurement from vendors such as Lenovo. Our Microsoft licensing experts are dedicated to ensuring your volume license process is as simple and convenient as possible, providing desktop licensing that involves:
- A holistic approach: Unlike Microsoft licensing resellers who simply focus on volume license procurement, Datacom can review your entire IT landscape to help you understand where you may achieve additional cost savings in desktop licensing.
- The choice to use one firm to meet all of your related Microsoft licensing needs. In addition to helping you design and procure the right Microsoft volume license, Datacom can help you take advantage of low-cost Software Assurance benefits that come with an Enterprise Agreement, including desktop deployment.
- Personalised service from Microsoft licensing experts located near you. Datacom has offices in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Australian Capital Territory, as well as throughout New Zealand.
- An award-winning firm with deep Microsoft licensing expertise: Datacom has a rich history of recognition, including recent awards such as the Business Review Weekly - Client Choice Award for Best IT Services Firm in Australia. We’re a Gold-Level Microsoft Licensing partner and hold many other Microsoft designations. Additionally, Datacom supports millions of individual Microsoft desktops throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- An open, flexible approach to business: If you choose to take advantage of the services Datacom offers related to your Microsoft licensing agreement, such as desktop support, you’ll receive a flexible service agreement that includes a 90-day change or opt-out clause for maximum agility.
Want more information about how to get the most from your Microsoft licensing agreement? Provide us with your contact details above and a local Datacom Microsoft licensing representative will be in contact soon about our Microsoft licensing service.
Learn about Datacom’s desktop solutions
Software Asset Management
Open Value License