Datacom’s Experts are Available to Tackle Your Onsite and Remote Desktop Services Needs
Is part of your IT staff's job to empty all the garbage cans in the office every day? Or resurface the parking lot pavement? Probably not. So why bog down your team with time-consuming, technical desktop support that detracts from your IT strategy? When you keep desktop services support in house, you could end up:
- Allocating your team’s time on desktop services that add no strategic value to your organisation, or investing in additional full-time desktop support staff that require competitive salaries and benefits.
- Spending time and money keeping expensive software training certifications current and trying to stay abreast of the changing IT landscape.
- Trying to keep track of which personnel can support what software and hardware — and scheduling staff to ensure there are no support gaps in desktop services.
- Crossing your fingers that nothing breaks when a desktop services support expert is sick or on vacation.
Datacom’s Service Desk Team takes onsite and remote desktop services incident management off your plate – including moves, adds and changes. And our onsite and remote Desktop Services Support Team handles the more advanced desktop services support issues, keeping your IT experts focused on their high-level, strategic goals, not desktop services.We also let you leverage remote desktop services to fix your issues fast.
We use a “shift left” methodology to engage the lowest cost of resources to help resolve your user’s desktop support issues quickly, using remote desktop services where possible. Our remote desktop services team is focused on empowering the user to self-help, resolving incidents on the first call and employing techniques to resolve advanced desktop services issues before they need to be escalated to the Desktop Support Team. When you outsource your onsite and remote desktop services needs to Datacom, you can count on:
- Award-winning onsite and remote desktop services support from passionate experts. Datacom has a rich history of recognition, including awards such as the Business Review Weekly - Client Choice Award for Best IT Services Firm in Australia and the Best Professional Services Firm in Australia.
- Non-stop availability. With Datacom, there’s no need to worry about an onsite or remote desktop services support team member calling in sick or leaving your users without coverage. Whether you’re utilising our in-person or remote desktop services, we’re fully staffed and available when you need us – during the work day or around the clock.
- Deep Microsoft expertise. Datacom supports millions of individual Microsoft desktops throughout Australia and New Zealand, and we manage the complete desktop environment for thousands of companies. You can rest assured that our onsite and remote desktop services staff holds the strongest Windows and Office knowledge available.
- Significant cost savings. Using our outsourced onsite and remote desktop services support provides a total cost of ownership far below creating, training and managing your own staff. Additionally, our “shift-left” methodology aims to save you money by utilising the least expensive remote desktop services to resolve user incidents and requests.
- The choice to utilise in-person, remote desktop services or both for desktop services: Datacom’s regional offices located throughout Australia and New Zealand can provide you with onsite and remote desktop services the way you need them. You can have Datacom experts on-site, or you can have remote desktop services – over the phone, through email or over instant chat.
- Complete agility: At Datacom, we provide you with a flexible, open approach to your desktop services agreement, with a 90-day opt-out or change clause designed to give you the exact type of support you need now, as well as the ability for you to adapt your agreement as your business needs change.
In addition to onsite and remote desktop services, we offer you the convenient choice of utilising a variety of programs that will help you optimise your desktop environment, including procuring the right Microsoft volume license agreement, software asset management services, desktop deployment and more. Want more information about Datacom’s onsite and remote desktop services? Complete the form above and a local Datacom desktop services representative will be in contact soon.
Learn about Datacom’s desktop solutions:
Remote Desktop Services
Volume License Agreements
Open Value License
Software Asset Management