Let Datacom Help Make your Next Microsoft Windows and Office Deployment Stress-Free
“How hard can it be to upgrade Windows every few years?” Incredibly.
That's not news to you, but how often do you consider exactly what's involved in a Microsoft Windows and Office deployment across your organisation?
Desktop deployment done right is a very challenging and tedious process that often involves countless hours of staff time focused on:
- Collecting hardware and software inventory for your desktop deployment.
- Packaging and installing software applications.
- Remediation and compatibility testing.
- Distributing and installing updates to software, like security fixes.
- Specifying the desired configuration and upgrading your fleet accordingly.
- Measuring software usage.
- Remotely controlling computers to provide troubleshooting support.
Rather than allocating your resources to manage all of the tasks related to a Microsoft Windows and Office deployment, you can count on Datacom for reliable desktop deployments at a great value for your money.
We have years of experience providing large-scale desktop deployments using proven methods that consider the total effects of the desktop deployment on your current and future IT environment. We are knowledgeable in hardware procurement using a variety of vendors, including Lenovo, Microsoft and HP.
The result? A more efficient, less stressful desktop deployment for you, your staff and desktop users – during the desktop deployment phase and beyond.
With Datacom, you can expect:
- Service Flexibility: We offer an open approach to desktop deployment contracts so you can specify the exact services you need without paying for superfluous extras.
- 24/7 Availability: Our goal is to help you avoid down time. We'll work within your specified schedule to ensure a smooth, non-disruptive deployment.
- Stable Releases: We utilise Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM), Altiris, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), CA ITCM, Acronis and other tools to ensure secure and compliant deployments of desktop environments and mobile devices.
- Asset Management Expertise: With each desktop deployment, we always consider your complete IT environment, including your software asset management strategy.
- Microsoft Licensing Capabilities: As one of only a few authorised Microsoft Large Account Resellers in Australia and New Zealand, we can help you design and procure a cost-effective, agile Microsoft volume license agreement, if needed.
- Virtualisation Solutions: Whether you’re planning a server virtualisation project or a full-scale virtualisation overhaul, we take a vendor-neutral approach to provide you cost savings, centralisation, faster deployments and a more strategic IT department.
- Assistance with Microsoft Software Assurance Benefits: If your volume license is already up-to-date, we can help you take advantage of benefits that come with your Microsoft Enterprise Agreement, providing desktop deployment services that can be redeemed with your Assurance benefits vouchers.
- Passionate, Local Experts: With offices located throughout Australia and New Zealand, Datacom offers personalised service from experts in your area.
- Post Desktop Deployment Planning: Whether you choose to outsource your desktop support or intend on supporting your new software releases internally, Datacom views your desktop deployment project with the bigger picture in mind and will help you plan your support strategy.
Want more information about Datacom’s desktop deployment services? Provide us with your contact details above and a local Datacom representative will be in contact soon.
Learn about Datacom’s desktop solutions:
Volume License Agreements
Software Asset Management